As at 1 July 2020
Further internal restructuring is under consideration.
This structure is simplified and comprises the most important
companies of PPF Telecom Group.
- Share of voting rights as of 31 December 2019; 15.74% held by other PPF Group companies; 16.42% free float
- The remaining 10.27% held by other PPF Group companies
- 25% of the holding company TMT Hungary B.V. sold to Antenna Hungária.
- Formerly known as PPF Infrastructure B.V.
- Further internal restructuring is under consideration, aiming to consolidate CETIN Hungary B.V., CETIN Bulgaria EAD and CETIN d.o.o., Belgrade under CETIN Group B.V., alongside CETIN a.s.
- PPF Telecom Group B.V. is fully owned by PPF Group N.V., through intermediary companies.
- PPF Telecom Group B.V. serves as the holding and the primary financing company for the telecommunications business within PPF Group.
- The operating companies are owned through holding or financing companies.
- O2 Czech Republic a.s. together with its subsidiaries, including O2 Slovakia s.r.o. are not directly managed by PPF Telecom Group. These companies are treated as a financial investment, with commercial and financial policies independent of PPF Telecom Group.